SIMPLE IN INSTALLATION, INEXPENSIVE PRICE
Angled Valve in new concept
- Couple a rubber-packed portion to a water supply valve, prior to tile and plastering works (No plastic stopgap or temporary cap is necessary)
- Remove protective taps after tile and plastering works are done, and connect the water supply hose.
- The water supply hose can rotate 360 degrees, such that the body can be placed at any direction.
A. The angle valve is short, thereby making it much easier to install a front screen of the washbasin.
- The water pressure increases as a nut is tightened, and if the nut is loosened, the water supply is stopped.
- A good finish is visible after completion of tile and plastering works are done.
- Couple the water purifier or bidet connector to the water supply hose connecting unit, when a water purifier or a bidet is installed.
- No use of PVC temporary cap allows the installation period to be effectively shortened.
- If the angled valve is to be used as a washing machine water supply valve, the washing machine supply valve can be easily connected.
- Air and other foreign objects can be easily removed if water is supplied thereinto.